Private Collection Loan :
Regency Art non-profit stands by values on sharing the enlightenment of Art with the World.
We believe that “Art engages Planet Earth” erasing boarders and differences by aspiring unity for a better world.
Regency Art loans important artworks from their private collection to museums, foundations, galleries, corporations and offices.
If you are interested in borrowing artwork from our collection, please fill in the downloadable application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regency Art non-profit shall be credited in any printed and/or marketing material released by the borrower.
- The borrower shall cover the cost of packing, two-way transportation, installation and storage throughout the duration of the loan.
- The borrower shall cover the cost of insurance from the moment the artworks leave the lender’s premises, until they are returned
- The borrower shall hire a professional company to handle the art
- Artworks are subject to availability and approval
Regency Art is located in Doha, Qatar, extending their local, regional and international network of collaborative partnerships by offering an engaging atmosphere on experience of growing art collection. Through exhibitions, publications, professional collaborations, art programs and special projects, we are seeking to build educational patterns that leave a trace of a better change.