1992-1995 BA (Hons) Architectural Studies, Newcastle University
(Time spent studying in Istanbul and Prague during the degree)
1991-1992 Foundation Studies in Art and Design, Norwich School of Art
1986-1996 Uppingham School, England
- Exhibition ‘Fairground’ at British Embassy Residence, Lebanon in aid of SOS Children’s Villages, Lebanon.
- Art Workshops with children from SOS Children’s Villages, Lebanon.
- Produce 4 short films, ‘Carousel’, ‘The Beat Goes On’, ‘Out Of Armenia’ and ‘SOS- Hayda Libnen’.
- Exhibition ‘Carousel’ at Villa Paradiso in Beirut. Help to restore an abandoned mansion that had been derelict for 40 years, transforming the space into an installation that blurred the boundaries between architecture, memory and painting.
- Teach Painting and Drawing at the Art Market Academy in Venice, to coincide with the Venice Biennale.
- Exhibition of London Paintings at Avenue, St James’s, London.
- Commissioned to paint the Olympic Broadcasting Services Building, London Olympic Village. 300 signed prints of the painting presented to heads of the world’s media at Games Opening Ceremony.
- Commissioned to collaborate on a live art performance about the Royal Jubilee River Pageant from roof of City of Westminster School, London.
- Commissioned to paint in New York, London and Oman.
- Screening of ‘Beirut Art Jam’ at ‘Whitewall’ street art exhibition at Beirut Art Centre and Das Scharf International Film Showcase, Berlin.
- Exhibit landscapes at Gabala International Art Exhibition, Azerbaijan.
- Exhibit new paintings at Aida Cherfan Fine Art, Beirut.
- Collaborate with artists Dominic Madden and Noor Haydar on stop motion painting animation ‘Beirut Art Jam’.
- Teach art and music workshops at Al Kamandjati School, Bourj al Barajneh Refugee Camp, Beirut
- Exhibit ‘Road to Damascus’ series of paintings at St Pauls Cathedral 300 year anniversary exhibition, St Pauls, London.
- Exhibition ‘Portraits of Beirut’ at Aida Cherfan Fine Art, Beirut
- Commissioned to paint public mural, Saifi, Downtown Beirut
- Teach art workshops at SOS Children’s villages, Lebanon