Kuwaiti Artist Samar Albader has completed specialized training courses in formative arts in the United Kingdom, Germany, and the United States, as well as the Florence Academy of Arts.
Member of the American Society of portrait Artists and the Kuwaiti Formative Art Society.
- Her Painting chosen to be Cover Page of the Italian International Magazine “Efetto Art” Oct 2014
- Selected one of Important World Artists Volume I. 2013
- Selected one of International Contemporary Masters 7. 2013
- Juror Prise – Kuwait Creative Art Festival 2012
- “Hala February” Prize. 2012
- “Eisa Saqer” Prize – Algurain Cultural Festival 2012
- “Eisa Saqer” Prize – Algurain Cultural Festival 2010
- First Prize – Kuwait Creative Art Festival 2009.
- Florence Biennale 2005. Mixed Media 5th Prize
- International Art Contest, Realism. First Prize. 2004
- International Art Contest, Realism, Final Selection, 2001
- International Art Contest, Realism, Final Selection, 2000.