2010 – 2011: PH.D. In Philosophy of Contemporary Arts from School of Fine Arts / University of Sulaymaniya. The PH.D. Thesis was entitled: The Reflection of the Existentialist Conception in Modernity and Post Modernity Forming.
2006 – 2007: M.A. in Contemporary Painting Styles from School of Fine Arts / University of Sulaymaniyah. The thesis was entitled: The Stylistic Features in the Contemporary Paintings in Iraqi Kurdistan.
1999 – 2000: B.A in Plastic Art / College of Fine Arts /University of Baghdad.
1996– 1997: Diploma in Plastic Art/ Plastic Arts department / Institute of Fine Arts / Baghdad.
- First solo exhibition was held in Baghdad at the hall of Fine Arts Institute / 1995.
- Participation in the mural painting for the panorama of Halabjah the martyr / 2003.
- Having a shared exhibition with students of higher education on the National Museum gallery in Sulaymaniyah / 2005.
- Participation in many exhibitions and festivals in Baghdad & Sulaymaniyah and other exhibitions out of the country.
- Some of the artistic works are in Sweden & Norway.
- Participation in first Symposium of Arts at Sulaymaniyah 2014.
- A member at Iraqi Artists Syndicate and Iraqi Plastic Artists Society.
- A member at Kurdistan Artists Syndicate.
- A lecturer in Fine Arts Institute in Sulaymaniyah /2002.
- Instructor at College of Fine Arts / University Of Sulaymaniyah.