1979-1981 Studied Painting at Jordan Institute of Fine Arts.
2003-2004 The president Of the Jordanian Plastic Artists Association.
2007-2012 Member of Jury – Philadelphia University, the best art work, years
2011 Member Of Jury – Omani – 19th yearly exhibition
2009 Member Of selection jury – Bahrain yearly exhibition,
- 24 one man show between 1981-2013 locally and internationally
- Many exhibitions and workshops, festivals around the world since 1981
2009 Work shop- Jerusalem in their eyes – Damascus – Syria
2006 Tripoli first Symposium for sculpture, Tripoli Lebanon.
Coordinator and participated in the International work shop for Gaza – jedareiat assomoud.
2003 Mehris International Festival for fine Arts Tunisia.
2002 The Opening of Dar Al Anda New Location.
Tehran Second Biennale of Islamic World Paintings, Tehran, Iran.
Williamsburg Bridges Palestine 2002, 50 artists, New York, U.S.A.
Mehres International Festival for fine Arts Tunisia.
Spring exhibition for Jordanian Artists paintings.
2000 Daret Al Funoon festival for culture and Art (private collection) Amman.
Jordanian Artist Association Exhibition.
57 minutes TV film about the artist life and art, directed by Sawsan Darwaza entitled (Haolaa Al Akharoun) produced by Meraa Media.
Jordan National Gallery s Collection.
- The first prize of the second Tehran biennale of Contemporary Paintings of the Islamic World.
- Certificate of the Jury Of Muscron International Festival for Fine Arts, Belgium 1995.
- HM King Abdulla the second and HM queen Rania Al Adulla Private collection.
- HH Dr. Sultan Ben Mohammad Al Kasimi The Roller of Sharjah UAE
- Jordan National Gallery, Amman, Jordan
- Moroccan National Museum, Casablanca, Morocco.
- Tehran Academy of Fine Arts.
- Mehres Festival, Tunisia.
- Museum of modern arts – Kuwait
- Mehres International Festival, Tunisia.
- Egypt, Tunisia, Iraq, U.K, Sweden, France, Italy, Malta, Belgium and USA.